APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR PROVISIONAL LICENSURE IN NOVA SCOTIA:
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older by the date of registration.
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Applicants must provide two suitable recent colour photographs (passport-style).
- Applicants must have graduated from a CCEC recognized chiropractic institution.
- Applicants must have successfully completed CCEB components A and B.*
- Applicants must fully complete and forward the prescribed application for provisional licensure form and applicable fee with all supporting documentation to the Admission Officer
- *Applicants who have sat these examinations and are currently awaiting results may apply to the NSCC
Download the NSCC Application for Provisional License form here.
Immigrating to Nova Scotia?
Already in Nova Scotia?
For Further Information:
Please Contact our Registration Officer:
Catherine Chapman, Registration Officer
Tel: (902) 407-4255